The cabin is configured for 9 passengers. Entering the aircraft immediately forward of the main entrance door on the left hand side is a jepp storage compartment and coat closet with one (1) jump seat that slides out certified for take-offs and landings. On the right hand side immediately across from the main entrance door is the main galley that includes two hot liquid containers, TIA microwave oven and storage. Moving into the main cabin is a four (4) place club followed by another four (4) place club with fully articulating seats and reclining seat backs. Continuing aft is the lavatory with toilet on the right hand side followed by the baggage compartment.
• All cabin single are covered in tan leather
• Carpet throughout the cabin is Tan Hi Density Loop Pile solid in color
• Cabin Headliner and PSU panels are covered in beige leatherette
• Dado panels throughout the cabin are covered in tan textured silk fabric
• Wood Veneer is medium stained Koa wood with high build, high gloss finish
• Hardware finishes throughout are Silver plated with a brushed finish